Tumblr fangirls seem to latch on to an actor and then proceed to freak out about them and anything they’re in. But they seem to miss movies when they do that. For example, they’ve missed:
Andrew Garfield: Never Let Me Go and Doctor Who
Alan Rickman: Literally everything he’s been in pre Harry Potter and Nobel Son
Tom Hiddleston: Midnight In Paris
dude…seriously…cramping the fangirl style.
not sure this is true, i tend to try and find more things the person has been in, and in the case of Alan Rickman, do the words “because it will hurt more, you IDIOT” mean anything to you?
- 20 notes
- proudgayconservativemainblog likes this
- badwolves reblogged this from greenzombiewhore and added:
- greenzombiewhore reblogged this from theknowledgethebeastandinferno and added:
- grace-lessheart likes this
- anderp-garferp reblogged this from andrwgarfield and added:
- andrwgarfield reblogged this from anderp-garferp and added:
- gremlingilgun reblogged this from anderp-garferp
- gremlingilgun likes this
- anderp-garferp likes this
- tomato-jellyfish likes this
- gayraynedeer said: Just saying, I love Alan Rickman in EVERYTHING. Robin Hood, Dogma, Sweeny Todd, Alice, Love Actually, Sense and Sensibility…JUST SAYING HE IS AMAZING.
- thinkon-yoursin-s likes this
- theknowledgethebeastandinferno likes this
- toraks reblogged this from theknowledgethebeastandinferno and added:
- caffenespeaks said: SHHH, don’t tell them that! I don’t wanna see midnight in paris gifs on my dash!
- theknowledgethebeastandinferno posted this